Romanoff Group is an ever-evolving group of companies that since 1981, has dedicated itself to providing specialized electrical and heating & cooling services to customers and contractors across the nation. For 35 years, we have grown from a small local business to one of the foremost electrical and HVAC contractors in multiple states. Throughout that growth, we have maintained our local focus through our continued tradition of personal commitment to protecting the best interests of our customers by completing projects safely, on schedule and with outstanding craftsmanship.
We are looking for a responsible, competent and dependable warehouse driver to distribute material and tools promptly and accurately to various construction sites throughout the area. You will represent our Company in a professional, safe and efficient manner.
General duties will include:
- Delivering a wide variety of items to different addresses and construction sites throughout the greater Raleigh/Durham Area
- Follow route and time schedule as directed
- Load, unload, prepare, sort and organize material, tools and various other items
- Jobsite clean-up/trash removal/material removal
- General facility and grounds maintenance and upkeep
- Follow all DOT regulations and Safety standards
- Must have VALID Driving Record with no traffic violations
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Prior Warehouse and/or Driver experience preferred but not required
- Ability to operate various types of vehicles and equipment (Forklift, Box Truck, etc)
- Must be apply to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- This is a full-time, permanent position
- Starting wage is $11-$13/hr based on experience
- Hours of work are 6AM-4PM with Saturday hours required as needed
We offer an industry leading and highly competitive benefit package including:
- Paid Training
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan - We are an employee owned Company!
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation