Linxx Global Solutions (Linxx) is actively seeking former military instructors to fill Coastal Riverine Force (CRF) Tactical Communications (TACOM) Instructor positions. CRF TACOM Instructors will perform classroom and field laboratory support for high-risk training evolutions for the U.S. Navy. Positions are located at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. THESE POSITIONS ARE CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD
CRF TACOM Instructors will deliver training in support of CRF landside (shore-based) or waterside (waterborne) knowledge, skills and operations as well as provide instructional and safety support for live-fire weapons training, which include:
All CRF TACOM Instructors must be familiar with applicable Navy rules, regulations, and other requirements as listed in the Training Course Control Document and may be required to attend in-service training which is designed to update contractor personnel on Government rules, regulations, and other requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Possess knowledge of basic and advanced training techniques.
• Possess knowledge of computer technology application as it applies to instructional presentation and the use of classroom training aids.
• Possess above average communication skills and the ability to comprehend both verbal and written orders.
• Possess the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to complete CUIT certification and deliver each phase and topic assigned.
• Ability to satisfactorily complete the applicable PQS for Line Coach (Small Arms) and Line Coach (Crew Served Weapons) as contained in the Security Force Weapons PQS (NAVEDTRA 43466-C).
• Ability to satisfactorily complete PQS – NAVEDTRA 43911-B, Tactical Craft Operations (Effective date: 29AUG2018) within 90 days of reporting for duty, in addition to obtaining CUIT qualification.
• Capable of passing mandatory medical, psychological and drug screenings.
• Capable of successfully passing background investigation.
• Ability to present a professional appearance.
Required Qualifications (NOTE: attach your most recent resume and a copy of your DD214 to application)
• Must be a U.S. citizen
• Current SECRET clearance Valid state driver's license.
If functioning as a CRF TACOM Instructor for landward;
• Possess three years documented operational ground/expeditionary warfare experience serving in a Navy Expeditionary Combat Command, U.S. Army/USMC Infantry or Special Operations command/unit or have served as a CUIT qualified Riverine Ground Operations (RGO) Instructor at CENSECFOR LS Camp Lejeune.
• Possess three years of experience as an instructor delivering weapons-based instruction including dynamic combat shooting skills with optics (SU-269 Articulated Telescope and LA-5B/LA-5C Advanced Target Pointed Illuminator Light) employing service pistol and rifle.
• Possess tactical operational experience in the Navy's decision-making/planning process; organizational and individual planning; patrol coordination; proficiency in the development and issuance of a concept of operations and combat orders.
If functioning as a CRF TACOM Instructor for waterborne operations;
• Possess a minimum of two years of documented experience serving as a member of one of the following organizations;
• Possess one of the following qualifications/designations;
• Possess a minimum of three (3) years documented experience operating;
• Possess or be able to obtain a USCG National Master of Self-propelled Vessels of Less Than 100 GRT Upon Near Coastal Waters credential/endorsement or better within one year of reporting for service on this contract.
• Qualify as a Swimmer, Second Class in accordance with the Navy Swimming and Water Survival Instructor's Manual (NETC P1552/16).
• Possess 3 years' experience in delivering weapons-based instruction which included live-fire training and possess and be capable of demonstrating the operation and tactical employment of crew served weapons.
• Possess one (or more) of the basic instructor qualifications as listed below:
• Navy NEC 9502 (Instructor), or
• Navy NEC 9518 (Naval Leadership Development Program (NAVLEAD) Instructor, or
• Graduate of one of the following courses of instruction:
• Instructional Delivery Continuum (IDC) Journeyman Instructor Training (JIT) (A-012-0077)
• IDC JIT Mobile Training Team (A-012-1011)
• Naval Leadership Facilitator (P-012-0045)
• Facilitator Training Course (P-012-0075)
• Nuclear Instruction Qualifications (NFAS) (A-661-0108)
• Nuclear Instruction Qualifications (NNPS) (A-661-0109)
• Other DoD Service designation (or equivalency) upon approval of the CENSECFOR DOT
• USMC Formal Schools Instructor Course (FSIC) graduation date prior to 31 August 2009, or
• Completion of a civilian (or commercial) formal course of instruction which has been evaluated and certified as a Journeyman Instructor Training (JIT) equivalency by the Center for Personal and Professional Development (CPPD), currently including only the Basic Instructor Development (BUS 2010), Tidewater Community College, Norfolk, VA.
• Possess Navy NEC 0812 (Small Arms Marksmanship Instructor) credential or be a graduate of Small Arms Marksmanship Instructor (SAMII) Course (A-041-0148) or satisfy one of the SAMI equivalency requirements as set forth in OPNAVINST 3591.1F.
• Possess Navy NEC 0814 (Crew Served Weapons Instructor) credential or be a graduate of Crew Served Weapons Instructor (CSWI) Course (A-830-2215) or satisfy one of the CSWI equivalency requirements as set forth in OPNAVINST 3591.1F.
• Possess current qualification with the type of weapons and courses of fire that they instruct.
• Possess documented experience and be proficient operating portable tactical communications equipment, specifically;
o AN/PRC-117 Harris Falcon III Multiband Networking Manpack
o AN/PRC-150 Type-1 HF Radio
o AN/PRC-152 Type-1 Handheld Multiband
o AN/PYQ-10 Simple Key Loader (SKL)/KIK-11 Tactical Key Loader
• Possess proficiency in basic Tactical Operations Center (TOC) set-up, watch standing, information management/flow, procedures, reporting, preplanned responses and Combatant-Craft FLIR (CC-FLIR) system.
• Possess the ability to perform duties as an Electronics Key Management System (EKMS) Local Holder
• Possess a current Information Assurance Technician Level I certification.
• Possess a current CompTIA Security + certification.
o Act in an Information Assurance (IA) Workforce Technical capacity at that level for CENSECFOR legacy assets associated with Coastal Riverine Training, in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program.
• Possess a current Microsoft 70-698-1 and 70-698-2 course of instruction completion documentation, or
• Possess a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate for Windows 10 certification.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Medical/EMT experience:
o Current certification as an Emergency Medical Technician (Basic).
o Current Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) certification in accordance with the latest Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) standards.
o Possess two years of experience in providing military first aid or emergency room/trauma center care.
o Possess three years of documented operational field medical experience serving as a Fleet Marine Force Corpsman, U.S. Army medic, or as a Special Operations Tactical Medic.
• Commercial Driver’s License
Linxx is a fast-growing Government contracting company, with corporate offices located in Virginia Beach, VA and contract support offices operating in 35 locations across the U.S. Linxx is a well-run, lean company with an excellent past performance record. We are dedicated to improving the security of America and her allies through insightful analysis, creative product development, and exceptional customer service.
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
• Basic and voluntary life insurance
• Disability coverage
• Paid time off