CLP Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Skilled Laborers in Henderson, NC
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring Skilled Laborers for construction project sites in the Henderson, North Carolina area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Construction Laborer Job Description
· Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
· Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
· Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, or rakes.
· Erect or dismantle scaffolding, shoring, braces, traffic barricades, ramps, or other temporary structures.
· Ability to lift 75+ lbs.
· Prior experience on construction sites
· Tools of your trade
· Verifiable work history
· Reliable transportation
· Committed to safety at all times
· Reliable attendance