MSS takes great care in finding, recruiting and retaining some of the most highly skilled and technologically proficient employees in the industry.
We then provide them with the latest technology, training and support to help ensure the success of our people and our customers.
Sheet Metal Foreman I
MSS Solutions, LLC is currently recruiting for a Sheet Metal Foreman I in the Charlotte, NC area.
Required Skills/Experience: 3 - 5 yrs of sheet metal experience.
· Must have a valid drivers license with a good driving record
· Read blue prints layout job
· Draw up fittings and communicate to shop
· Work at night or day and some weekends
· Make determinations in the field regarding improvised layouts
· Communicate with project management, superintendent and customers
· Present themselves in a professional manner
· Work within budget guidelines
Physical Demands: occasional sitting, frequent stooping, crouching, kneeling, balancing, and climbing; and constant standing, walking, reaching and gripping
Material Handling: lifting from floor level to overhead, with occasional lifting up to 115 lbs frequent lifting up to 50 lbs and constant lifting up to 25 lbs., placing the position in the very heavy physical demand classification (PDC)
Required Education: High School Graduate or equivalent, work experience
Must be able to talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.