We are growing and seeking senior and master level HVAC Service Technicians to join our teams to troubleshoot and repair commercial HVAC systems.
What you'll do
- Perform maintenance and repair operations pertaining to large, complex heating and cooling systems and associated control systems.
- Chilled Water Systems (greater than 100 tons)
- Large Boilers and Cooling Towers
- Large control systems (pneumatic and digital)
- Building Automation Systems
- Computer Room A/C Units
- VAV rooftop systems (greater than 30 ton)
- Complex conventional electrical controls
- Diagnose causes of equipment breakdowns, test parts with appropriate instruments, disassemble and assemble parts, and repair equipment and associated components.
- Journeyman or Master's licenses (not required, but a plus)
- Completion of applicable trade school preferred.
- Master or senior level experience troubleshooting, servicing, and repairing HVAC equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- EPA certification
- Communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision
- Must have a clean driving record and able to pass a drug screen and background check
What we’ll offer you
- Competitive wages.
- Company van and uniforms.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance
- Life and accidental death insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance
- Personal Leave, Paid Holidays, and Bereavement Leave
- Opportunities for career growth, training and development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Service lead incentives
- Employee referral incentives
- Scholarship program for employees’ children
- Discounts at major cell phone and auto companies.
- See well (either naturally or with correction).
- Ability to wear personal protection equipment such as hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, fall protection, safety shoes, high visibility vest and others as required.
- All employees are expected to use good judgment while performing physical job requirements and aware of their own personal physical limitations. Heavy lifting may require the use of material lifting equipment, personnel assistance, or additional help as necessary.
- Physically capable of working with hands and legs as outlined below.
- Frequent lifting/carrying (Up to 75 lbs.)
- Occasional (with help) heavy lifting/carrying (76+ lbs.)
- Frequent Pushing/Pulling, repetitive motion, bending, kneeling, standing, reaching, walking, climbing ladders or stairs, stooping, crouching, and working from heights.
- Occasional sitting
- Constantly maintaining balance
Who we are
ColonialWebb is a Mid-Atlantic leader of superior engineering, construction, installation and service of mechanical systems. For over 40 years we have provided practical and innovative mechanical solutions. As a Comfort Systems USA company, we are strengthened by a nationwide network of mechanical contractors and prepared to build, service, or retrofit any commercial or industrial mechanical, HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, water solution, or process piping system.
Employment applications are accepted online at EOE M/W/Disability/Vets