CE Holt Refrigeration, Inc. is committed to providing the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and quality in all aspects of our business for our customers, employees, and the communities we serve. C.E. Holt Refrigeration was established on April 1st, 1961 as a refrigeration company. 53 years later, C.E. Holt proudly serves Southern Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia with Service, Sales, and Installation and most recently electrical. Licensing in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee and Georgia.
This position is primarily responsible for inspecting, repairing, and maintaining refrigeration, HVAC, and food service equipment. Position requires working in commercial/industrial arenas so compliance with occupational safety and health regulations must be exhibited while performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Inspects and diagnoses equipment for mechanical failures.
- Responsible for effectively and accurately following through on repairs needed from diagnosis to completion of repairs.
- Communicates with customer, manufacturer, supply house, and dispatcher regarding equipment status and technician recommendations
- Maintains current EPA certifications and abides by all OSHA safety regulations.
- Responsible for accurate and thorough documentation of all service calls, technician recommendations, inventory, and materials used on calls.
- Participates in weekly on-call rotation and responds to after-hour calls promptly.
- Performs regular maintenance on equipment by following site protocol check-off lists.
- Participates in regularly scheduled training seminars, classes, and mentoring by other technicians.
- Remains drug free, maintains a clean driving record, documentation, and upkeep on the CE Holt vehicle.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three to five years related commercial refrigeration experience and/or training a plus; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- EPA certification required.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 125 pounds
CE Holt is committed to providing the best service, install, and sales experience to our customers and it starts with our employees. We strive to reward our employees with benefits that are valuable and competitive in today’s commercial construction field.
CE Holt is proud to offer:
- Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Performance Bonuses
- Per Diem for Out of Town Travel
- Major Medical
- Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances
- 401k/Roth with company match
- Education – On Job Training, Off-site Trainings, Mentoring Programs with Senior Techs
- Employee Progression Plans to advance to Senior Tech status