SPC = GREAT people in GREAT communities building GREAT projects. Sound like you?
The talent we add to our team is the foundation of our growth and success. An atmosphere of support, recognition for hard work and development, and personal growth are satisfying career elements at SPC Mechanical. Challenges, advancement opportunities, stability, learning opportunities and an innovative work environment are what you will find here.
Did we mention a sign on bonus of $2500?
Directs activities of workers concerned with implementing environmental construction projects by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Evaluate specifications to plan procedures, starting and completion times, and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
- Procure subcontractors, tools, equipment, and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
- Direct supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
- Work with supervisory personnel and labor representatives to resolve complaints and grievances within work force.
- Inspect work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
- Prepare or review reports on progress, materials used and costs, and adjust work schedules as indicated by reports.
- Conduct construction activities within federal, state, and local environmental rules and regulations.
- Prepare job cost reports, monitor job cost weekly and analyze specific cost items with field superintendent.
- Prepare project billings and ensure timely payments, following up on outstanding accounts and pushing for payment.
- Prepare and assemble shop drawings and submittals.
- Attend scheduled progress meetings with field superintendent or job foreman.
- Schedule delivery of materials and equipment with field superintendent.
- Assist field superintendent with labor projections and scheduling.
- Prepare required reports with explanation of any deviations when actual job cost are not in line with estimated job cost reports.
- Initiate and prepare all correspondence which might be required between other trades, suppliers, subcontractors, engineers, architects and owners.
- Document job delays, problems, and conflicts.
- Initiate and prepare change order requests.
- Assist in preparing final project paperwork including maintenance and operating manuals, warranty letters, lien waivers, etc.
- College or University Degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Competitive Salary
- Medical / Vision/ Prescription Insurance
- HSA w/ Employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K w/ 5% match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Minorities\Females\Disability\Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor