- Are you an empathetic & optimistic customer service representative that treats every customer like a VIP?
- Are you detail-oriented with strong organizational skills?
- Can you keep it together when things get a little crazy?
- How would you like to work on a great team for an awesome company where your contributions are valued?
Join us at Morris-Jenkins. Our company culture is unmatched (we know how to have fun!). See for yourself by viewing the Morris-Jenkins YouTube Channel. Help us help our customers feel comfortable in their own homes!
Morris-Jenkins is the market leader for residential HVAC service in Charlotte, NC. We are proud of our past and even more excited about our future. Morris-Jenkins Co. continues a 57 year trend of growth and stability.
Work Shift - 12:00pm to 8:30pm, Monday through Friday with rotational weekends.
Primarily responsible for supporting the sales team, focusing on managing call schedules and the distribution & coordination of sales lead appointments.
- Intake, response, and follow up to calls/emails both from HVAC Technicians and directly from customers to qualify, investigate, and coordinate/dispatch sales lead appointments
- Coordinate with multiple departments to ensure maximum appointment quality
- Manage account details with a high-level of accuracy while demonstrating excellent customer service
- Comfortable making decisions based on information provided by other departments and research conducted
- Dispatch sales leads based on Dispatching Sales Rules and the company’s goals to appropriate Residential Sales Specialists
- Utilize phone software and mobile devices to handle 50 to 100 inbound/outbound calls daily
- Use active listening skills to ensure recording of as much information as possible while setting sales leads
- Set leads for our Residential Sales Specialists with very detailed information, including customer account information, as well as other valid notes that will benefit the sales process
- Prepare daily reports to provide to Contact Center Manager
- Communicate with finance companies and assist with the processing of all customer financing paperwork
- Meet departmental productivity and quality standards
- Ability to overcome customer concerns and address issues, as appropriate
- All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by supervisor/manager
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of related customer service experience in call center or appointment setting/coordination
- High School Diploma or GED
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attentive listening skills, sharp memory, detail oriented, strong organizational skills, and proactive execution
- Alignment & commitment to company values (honesty, integrity, fairness, and respect)
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Keen ability to work accurately, efficiently, and manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must be tenacious and assertive with a questioning mind
- Ability to fluently speak, read, and write in the English language
- Acceptable criminal background record
- Abstinence from drugs with clean drug screening results
- Reliable and punctual attendance
Morris-Jenkins is proud to offer:
- Competitive pay (DOE)
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off) awarded
- 7 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, life, long & short term disability insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Advancement & training opportunity