Pegasus Support Services, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, formed in 2011 and headquartered in Woodstock, Georgia. Our company is dedicated to providing superior Logistics and Facilities operations and Maintenance support services to our customers. Our corporate culture emphasizes a commitment to providing our customers with a high level of reliable, high quality customer service, diligent cost control and continuous quality improvement. We achieve these goals by hiring and training the highest quality employees and by empowering them to “do the right thing" and to provide the customer with unparalleled support.
Quality Control Manager - Marine Corps Air Station, Cherry Point, NC (contingent upon contract award)
- Reports Directly to Corporate QC Safety Director.
- Fully responsible for supervising and monitoring QC staff and QC Program processes and activities.
- Establishes and implements Pegasus Support Services QC program and tailors it to NSA Panama City operations and PWS requirements.
- Establishes and maintains a Quality inspection system in accordance with FAR Clause 52.246-4, Inspection of Services – Fixed Price, to ensure work performed conforms to all contract requirements.
- Oversees implementation of the QCP and ensures that all supporting documentation is kept current and accurate at all times.
- Continually reviews and revises (annually or as needed) the QCP to meet contract objectives and to maintain the effectiveness of the plan.
- Reviews and approves subcontractor Quality Control Plans.
- Advise on Quality, certification and acceptance criteria for material purchase, specialist packages and services.
- Follows up on all open Corrective Action Reports and ensure they are properly closed out
- Manage the CPI Program and recommend the correct level and type of participation in each effort.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- 5+years of experience in Quality Management in preparing and enforcing QMS programs on comprehensive, complex, multi-craft facilities maintenance contracts.
- Military/civil service experience highly desirable
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (mechanical or civil) or a related field, Experience may be substituted for education.
- PMP Certification desired
- Minimum of Five years supervisory experience
- Experience in government contracting and financial administration
- Knowledge of U.S. government procurement regulations and labor law
- Excellent management and employee relations skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters
- Ability to work independently and recommend solutions to problems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Projects
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while attending to multiple tasks and demands
A background check and drug screen will be conducted for this position.
Ability to get and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
Click the apply button above to be considered.