FST Technical is seeking a QA/QC Coordinator for a long term project in the Raleigh, NC area. The selected candidate will have 5+ years of QA/QC experience within high tech manufacturing and/or life science market segments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Development of system-specific punch list reports to be issued to the Owner, Construction Manager, and Contractor and used for reference at various milestone walk-downs throughout the project. These punch list reports are to be used, in part, to track each system’s progress to mechanical completion. Candidate will be responsible for leading the Construction Manager’s and Contractor’s teams through each scheduled system walk-down.
- Design/Engineering Assist: May be tasked with reviewing material/equipment take-offs against contract drawings for accuracy prior to procurement
- Pressure Testing: Will be tasked with generating, compiling, and distributing Contractor test packets, detailing test boundaries, parameters and equipment used.
- Document Control / Turnover: May be tasked with assisting the Contractor in basic document control functions, as well as assisting with organizing and compiling system turnover packets near system/project completion.
- Tracking Logs: Will be tasked with updating and maintaining various Excel-based tracking logs throughout the project.
- Quality Review: Will be tasked with periodically reviewing Contractor welder qualifications, purge gas certificates, equipment calibration records, etc. for completeness and accuracy
- Strong aptitude in reading and interpreting piping isometric drawings and P&IDs
- Strong aptitude in reading and interpreting project piping specifications
- Practical understanding of ASME 31.3 and ASME BPE (current AWS CWI or ASNT VT II preferred)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge; basic function-writing and data entry required.
- Basic capacity to navigate 3D Building Modeling software would be helpful.
FST Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FST does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.