Operating since 1983, Smith-Rowe has grown from one-crew into a multifaceted team. Our services range from civil infrastructure projects in highway construction such as bridge demolition and bridge construction to grading, utilities, retaining and sound walls, signage, rock crushing, and logging.
Our company stands on the basic values of integrity, honesty, honor, commitment, and respect for our customers and our employees. We offer a great benefits package, so if you are a hardworking, skilled individual and you don’t mind getting your hands dirty, you will fit right in!
We are currently looking for a Project Manager - Highway Construction to join our team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Estimating for supplemental agreements
- Performance management of project personnel
- Leadership of project safety and personnel, coordination of resources, risk management, CPM schedule, and monitoring subcontractor and supplier performance.
- Comprehensive project budget tracking and analysis.
- Management of construction productivity - means and methods, value engineering initiatives.
- Maintaining good client business relationships as well as cultivating new business opportunities.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field is required.
- 5+ years of heavy civil/DOT experience.
- P.E. certification preferred.
- Experience in field operations management and estimating from a contractor's perspective.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Highly organized
- Company paid medical insurance premiums
- Cancer Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone