The National Renewable Energy Corporation (NARENCO) is a leading engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm specializing in developing and constructing utility-scale and commercial solar installations. From concept to commissioning, NARENCO delivers high quality development, construction, finance, and maintenance services.
NARENCO’s fiscal discipline and revenue growth places them among the top solar companies in the Southeast, with over 100 MW in operation. Since its founding in 2009, NARENCO’s continued success demonstrates its ability to stay strategically aligned in a maturing solar market. We are committed to building a world class organization by investing in its exceptional employees. NARENCO’s growing team is comprised of NABCEP certified installers, engineers, finance professionals and developers.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Project Manager
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
Applies technical expertise and strong project management to support the development, engineering, procurement and construction of high quality, low cost PV solar power generation facilities. Ensures all project engineering accountabilities are completed on time, within budget, and in compliance with all technical commercial, safety regulatory, and environmental requirements to meet or exceed performance targets. Responsible for project budgets and project performance metrics. As Project Manager and lead member of the project team, provide overall direction and guidance to a multi discipline project team to ensure projects meet defined goals for safety, quality, budget, schedule and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Responsible for complying with and supporting NARENCO safety and quality goals on the assigned projects
- Responsible for insuring 100% customer satisfaction on assigned projects
- Management, direction and coordination of all activities in the overall project life cycle with responsibility for delivering the project to the client in compliance with all contractual requirements, ensuring that resource usage is optimized to achieve or exceed projected profit margins.
- Responsible for managing the construction process for the assigned projects
- Responsible for managing budget and schedule goals of the assigned projects, from project inception through project closeout
- Develop a risk management plan and perform regular risk-analysis, cost forecasting and reporting for assigned projects
- Manage key deliverables from design, procurement and construction
- Leverage knowledge of system delivery milestones to capture reduced construction costs wherever possible
- Coordinate resource availability and operational needs to ensure achievement of established project goals
- Monitor final site budget, contract review, schedule, and signature acquisition process for all assigned projects
- Manage schedule and cost lifecycle of the assigned projects, from contract award through project close-out to ensure on-time delivery.
- Identify and initiate customer change orders, as required
- Responsible for overseeing document management and administration for the assigned projects
- Responsible for effective oversight of multiple subcontractors and temporary installation labor
- Negotiates and manages subcontracts and subcontractor change management
- Serves as the primary corporate representative to the customer, permitting agencies, and other project stakeholders during the construction phase
- Three to five years project management experience in solar construction
- Proficient in scheduling software, Microsoft Office
- Team oriented
- Unrestricted driver’s license
- OSHA 30 certification; First Aid, AED and CPR qualifications
- NABCEP Installer Certification
- Two year degree in Business, Project Management or Construction Management
- Medical, Dental, Vision and AFLAC insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holiday & Vacation, Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Plan
- Project Bonus Program
TO JOIN OUR TEAM - APPLY NOW!!