Want to be part of a company who gives back to their employees? You've stopped at the right ad! We expect a lot from our employees, but we also give a lot in return.
We care about our employees by providing an exceptional benefit's package and we also work to further our employee's careers by doing our best to promote within the company. If you care about how well you do a job, work well with others, have a positive attitude, can follow company and safety rules, are dependable and punctual and you respond well to supervision, you would be a great fit at our company!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and update a job progress schedule
- Create a balanced job budget
- Prepare and review subcontractor pay estimates prior to management's approval.
- Prepare and review the owners pay estimate prior to management approval.
- Prepare and review DOT/owner submittals.
- Schedule and coordinate subcontractors
- Attend weekly update meetings with owner.
- Order and schedule materials.
- Assist the project superintendent with coordination and scheduling of field activities.
- Support project management
- Maintain accurate job quantities
- Create Supplemental Agreements fro submission
- Complete and submit weekly reports
- Conduct Erosion Control inspections and maintain Log Erosion Control sheets
- Be actively involved with conducting a field layout
- Traffic control activities
Education and/or Experience:
- 2-5 years’ experience working in Civil Structures preferred
- High School education required
- Experience working with Microsoft products preferred
- Company Paid Employee and Family Medical Insurance Premiums
- Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Company Paid Cancer Plan
- 401k with Company Match