The Pike Company believes that our people are our most important asset. We’re committed to creating a dynamic and challenging work environment where everyone has the opportunity to thrive and succeed. Our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement encourages each employee to achieve his or her goals – both in terms of customer satisfaction and career growth. Our combination of top talent, resources and support allows our employees to produce great results. If you would like to be a part of an organization with a strong set of values, then The Pike Company is the place for you.
Responsible for providing support to the project supervisor(s) in various functions such as but not limited to quality control, schedule, cost control, procurement assistance, directing and coordinating activities. Manage and maintain submittal process and document control with architect, consultant, owner and subcontractors.
- Accountable for preparing and maintaining submittal process in specified software program(s).
- Responsible for reviewing drawings to insure correctness and coordination with each other. Accountable for distributing updated document accordingly.
- Accountable for reviewing, inspecting and documenting that project QA/QC requirements are being met and to notify contractor in writing of deficiencies.
- Responsible to administer and maintain RFI process and logs, ensuring accuracy.
- Accountable for verifying the validity of RFI’s and then issues to architect. Accountable for validating the information upon return.
- Responsible for organizing all close out documentation.
- Accountable to take job site photos and videos as requested.
- Responsible for coordinating the construction schedules with project supervisor(s) and subcontractors.
- Accountable for identifying critical path items and insures materials are being delivered on time. Take necessary action steps to rectify any roadblocks.
- Responsible for administering change orders, maintain log and obtain pricing with supervisor(s) when necessary.
- Accountable for maintaining reports and schedules.
- Informed to disseminate information to project team members and any other appropriate personnel as requested.
- Accountable for Corresponding with subcontractors relative to assigned duties.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited institution in related field; or a minimum of 4 year equivalent experience, required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, required.
- Expedition/Primavera systems, preferred.
- Blue Prints, Contract Documents and Job Documentation, preferred.
- Familiar with equipment and materials terminology, required
- Understanding of Cost and Estimating, preferred.
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off