The Pike Company believes that our people are our most important asset. We’re committed to creating a dynamic and challenging work environment where everyone has the opportunity to thrive and succeed. Our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement encourages each employee to achieve his or her goals – both in terms of customer satisfaction and career growth. Our combination of top talent, resources and support allows our employees to produce great results. If you would like to be a part of an organization with a strong set of values, then The Pike Company is the place for you.
Responsible for assisting the project teams with administrative and business functions. Assist Project Manager as directed. Communicate to all personnel involved with job as needed. Provide support to accountants with job-related bookkeeping.
- Responsible for generating and maintaining QA/QC binders and produce necessary paperwork for meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining document control software to monitor and record submittals, RFI’s, purchase orders, transmittals and any other related documents.
- Responsible for record maintenance of W/MBE/EEO requirements if project requires.
- Accountable for creating and tracking close-out log and documents.
- Informed on when to assist the engineer with reviewing and processing submittals as well as posting of project documents.
- Responsible for providing support to accounting on updating change order log.
- Accountable for reviewing and managing all prime and/or subcontracts are executed and the necessary insurance and bonds are received and current.
- Informed to assist Project supervisors with distributing and gathering necessary documents required for the change management process.
- Accountable for collecting and filing certifications such as OSHA and training certificates for all personnel, including subcontractors.
- Responsible for preparing the job location office trailer, phone service, electric, vendors and supplies.
- Accountable for generating job files both electronically and hardcopy. As needed update to maintain accuracy.
- Responsible for gathering and sending required paperwork to the office on a weekly basis by due date.
- Accountable for assisting the Project Manager with necessary documentation for project meetings.
Education / Experience:
- Associates’ Degree from an accredited institution in related field and/or minimum of 3 years equivalent experience or equivalent combination of educations and experience, required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, required.
- Familiar with construction document control software, preferred.
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off