Who Wouldn’t Want to Work Here?
Blanton's Air, Plumbing & Electric, a well respected 67+-year-old family owned and operated home service company, is looking for exceptional plumbing technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential plumbing repair and installation.
Committed to excellence, Blanton’s has built a skilled, experienced team that’s client-focused throughout every project phase. Not only are we fun and friendly; we share the same service goals. There are many reasons Blanton’s attracts the best people, and these are among the best:
- Experienced, well-qualified management team
- Positive work environment
- Regularly scheduled gatherings, dinners & company outings
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Healthcare with 100% paid by the company
- Incentive pay and rewarding competitions (travel prizes, etc.)
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company contributions
- Company-provided tools and affordable employee tool purchasing plan (with payroll deduction)
- Updated, well-maintained vehicles
- Professional facility, shop and warehouse
- Proactive measurement of customer satisfaction
- Exceptional customer reviews and ratings
- Lead referral process
- Automated processes and scheduled in-house training
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified industry coursework
- Advancement and career growth plan
- Scheduled vehicle safety and tool inspections
- Company provided phone, iPad and uniforms
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Exceptional knowledge of local plumbing codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing, and repair.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about our company culture and customer service.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude toward life.
Hours: flexible - as needed
Compensation: $35,000 - $100,000+ based on expereince and performance measures
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Check out this video that shares what a day in the life of a plumbing technician looks like at Blanton's.
Check out the spirit of Blanton's video: