We're looking to add multiple plumbers to our dynamic team. Both local and out of state applicants are encouraged to apply. Some relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
Please see detailed qualifications below, and submit resume for consideration or stop in and fill out an application at our Raleigh office.
Responsibilities and Functions:
- Performs pipe-fitting duties; performs necessary tests to keep plumbing and piping systems in excellent condition.
- Lays out, assembles, alters, removes, installs and repairs pipes, fitting and fixture systems such as sanitary, acid-resistant, heating, drainage, oxygen, vacuum, compresses air, nitrous oxide , standpipe, sprinkler systems, boilers, high and low pressure steam, water supply and other systems, as well as peripheral equipment
- Performs pipe fitting duties; cuts holes in walls, floors and ceilings to gain access to piping; threads, welds, brazes or solders piping systems; properly supports, fastens and insulates piping systems; codes pipes.
- Installs pipe flanges, gaskets, and bolts into place. Performs piping installations, including elbows, couplings, valves and other fittings.
- Installs, changes and repairs traps, hand or motorized valves and controls.
- Cleans drain lines and sanitary lines: removes blockages. Installs or replace lavatories, water closets, tubs, shower stalls, sinks, grease traps and other equipment.
- Opens clogged drains with plunger or hand and/or power driven plumber's snake; replaces washers in faucets. Traces and locates service lines as required; reads blueprints.
- Makes regular inspections of systems as assigned.
- Minimum of 3+ years of plumbing experience is preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain composure under pressure in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and decision-making skills are necessary
- Exceptional customer service skills involving building trust, confidence, and a focus on customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated skills showing initiative, personal responsibility and accountability
- A high school diploma or GED
- An in-depth understanding of plumbing and pumping systems
- Experience working with gas equipment is a plus
- Journeyman plumber license is preferred