Work for a company that believes in and supports YOU!
If you are highly motivated, love to be part of a team but also works independently, welcomes learning new things, enjoys interacting with people, and be ready for new challenges every day, Boulden Brothers may be the best fit for you!
Boulden Brothers is growing, and needs a Plumbing Service Technician to join our team in New Castle, DE! Are you up to joining a forward thinking and innovative company? Our clients have high standards for us, and we have high standards for our team members. We are willing to develop the right applicants into Champions with training, coaching and mentoring.
We currently have a $2000 hiring bonus for plumbers with at least 5 years of residential experience.
The plumbing technician reports to the Plumbing Manager.
- Provide service, repair, installation, accessories, and equipment including but not limited to clogged drains, leaky pipes, toilets, faucets, water heaters, fixtures, valves, bath tubs, showers, water services, sewer mains, sump, ejector, and or effluent pumps, disposals, water purifiers, recirculation systems, etc.
- Provides onsite plumbing system diagnostics based upon the initial request and also upon a full inspection of the property's plumbing system
- Develop and present a complete set of recommendations and related pricing that addresses the initial call, corrects any deficiencies of the systems (undersize, code conflicts, part likely to fail, etc.) and also improvement to the client comfort and lifestyle.
- Performs repairs and installations with the related piping and electrical to meet or exceed the manufacturer's recommendations, local codes and customer's expectation.
- Startup installed equipment and adjusts to the manufacturers and job specification.
- Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise during an installation that would keep the equipment from functioning properly or the customer from being satisfied.
- Communicate to the client the
- Benefits of the recommendations
- Risks involved in failing to perform specific repairs
- Benefits of a service agreement
- Communicate to the client on the proper operation and owner's maintenance of the installed equipment. Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
- Perform required documentation for each installation with a complete startup record. Have client sign necessary paper work and collect payments as directed.
- Develop profitable sales and acquire customers through our established sales and marketing program.
- Identify new business opportunities by performing direct sales activities and provide support to the administrative personnel as requested.
- Always be safety conscious both on the job and while driving.
- Maintain your truck so that it is neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times.
What’s in it for you? Excellent question! You want to work for Boulden Brothers plumbing because I can promise you a new career that you will love filled with many benefits:
- Great money!
- Great benefits!
- Great opportunity!
- Growth potential!
- Flexibility of time
- Continual training
- Relocation Assistance Avaliable
- And most importantly: Personal satisfaction doing a job you will love!
Now, if that’s the type of company that you’d like to work for, and I hope it is, please apply. We would love a change to talk with you and get to know each other better.
Thank you for taking to the time to read our posting
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all inquiries are kept confidential.