- Must have excellent analytical skills and a demonstrated understanding of electrical and mechanical machine controls and drive systems.
- Experience with electrical wiring and PLCs and the ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Experience with robotics and motion controlled systems.
- Ability to read and troubleshoot PLC ladder logic in multiple platforms (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Modicon etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to take ownership of small projects and willingness to share and mentor other technicians.
- Ability to use electrical test equipment and engineering principles to troubleshoot industrial machines and processes.
- Must be a quick learner and have the ability to work independently. Shift work required.
- Minimum qualifications include a 2 year technical degree in Electrical or Industrial Engineering Technology or equivalent experience.
**Must be able and willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift**
Qualified candidates, please send resumes to
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer