Skilled Trades Services is now hiring Pipefitters for an immediate project in the Morganton area! Please submit an up to date resume to be considered!
Required Qualification -
- Ability to read prints and construction drawings.
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and manufacturers manuals and instructions.
- Journeyman must have 8-10 years experience.
- Helpers must have 3-5 years experience .
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Good aptitude and manual dexterity.
- Good reading comprehension.
- Ability to work with others - team player.
- Ability to work independently -- minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors. - Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and steel-toe boots.
About Skilled Trades Services:
Skilled Trades Services, Inc. provides the most comprehensive and cost-effective trades workforce solutions. Skilled Trades Services places skilled craftsmen for commercial construction projects, industrial projects and military construction projects.
From sourcing, to on-boarding, to pay-rolling, we can manage the entire employment process for you, freeing up your valuable time and money. Whether you need an individual tradesman, or an entire project team, we will adapt to your needs. Our unique combination of recruiting expertise, industry experience, and a client focused model enables Skilled Trades Services to consistently provide the most intelligent solutions for your trades manning needs.
We'll get you workers when and where you need them! We place construction/industrial trades people to including, Boilermakers, Concrete Workers, Electricians, HVAC Service Technicians, Insulators, HVAC Service Technicians, Pipe Fitters, Pipe Welders, Plumbers, Riggers, Sheet Metal Duct Installers, etc. We work throughout the Southeast including, Alabama, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas & Virginia