- Are you an ambitious & resilient call center sales representative that thrives on the challenge of overcoming customers' objections?
- How would you like to be valued and compensated generously for doing your job well?
- Would you consider yourself optimistic and full of charisma?
- Are you confident, not phased by rejection, and excited to cold-call strangers?
Join us at Morris-Jenkins. Our company culture is unmatched (we know how to have fun!). See for yourself by viewing the Morris-Jenkins YouTube Channel. Help us help our customers feel comfortable in their own homes!
Morris-Jenkins is the market leader for residential HVAC service in Charlotte, NC. We are proud of our past and even more excited about our future. Morris-Jenkins Co. continues a 57 year trend of growth and stability.
Weekly Schedule: four 10-hour shifts per week, staggered between 9am-8:30pm; No Sundays, but at least 2 Saturdays per month
Primarily responsible for placing outbound calls to potential customers seeking to purchase maintenance on their HVAC systems. Calling from existing customer lists as well as cold calling purchased marketing lists.
- Call prospective customers by automatic dialing systems and other telecommunications technologies
- Work directly with customers via telephone and email to describe products and/or services in order to persuade potential and current customers to purchase new products and/or services
- Use resource documentation for reference and the automated & training tools provided to deliver exceptional customer service
- Meet department productivity and quality standards
- Continuously obtain product education to better service customers
- Follow up with customers via telephone or email following initial sales contact
- Demonstrate positive and cooperative behavior with customers and coworkers
- Place a minimum of 175-250 outbound calls each day
- Complete orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling
- Provide timely feedback to company regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Partner with all departments to meet and exceed customers’ service expectations
- Handle overflow of inbound customer service calls and other duties/responsibilities, as assigned by supervisor/manager
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 1+ years of experience in telesales within a high volume fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service and telesales skills
- Exceptional closing skills (assertiveness, resilience)
- Demonstrated ability to overcome customers' objections
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- Demonstrated competency in Windows based environment, web-based applications, keyboarding proficiency, internet savvy and use of automated systems
- Commitment to company values
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, or varied shifts as assigned; This job requires reliable, predictable, and consistent attendance
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of proven success in a call center environment making outbound sales calls
Morris-Jenkins is proud to offer:
- Competitive pay ($15/hr + uncapped commission + frequent OT available); Typically $35-50k/yr
- Continuous training & professional development
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off) awarded
- 7 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, life, long & short term disability insurance
- 401k Retirement plan