Skilled Trades Services, a leading provider of skilled construction/industrial crafts people is recruiting for a Certified TIG / MIG Welder for a manufacturing contractor in the Charlotte area
- Must also have experience MIG Welding.
- Prefer experience in welding Stainless Steel and Aluminum products.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced production environment.
- Ability to demonstrate technical knowledge including blueprint reading, mechanical aptitude and knowledge of metals and fabrication.
- Use of hand tools such as grinders and cut off tools.
- Must be a dependable, self-starter with high attention to detail.
- Have a positive attitude with a willingness to learn; problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to follow instructions & work independently.
- Must pass a Pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
- Must have a clean criminal background. (Misdemeanors will be considered).
- Must have Up-To-Dateresume with verifiable work experience (including references).
OTHER JOB INFORMATION:
- Hours: 7:00 AM - 4:15 PM
- Temp-To-Hire (Full Time Position).
- Benefits once hired.
- Mike Noftzger, Skilled Trades Services
- 704-944-3547, M-F, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Skilled Trades Services represents companies across the nation ranging from small family owned businesses to major national contractors. If you are a skilled tradesman, we can offer you a competitive salary.