Medication Monitoring Sales Representative
Keystone Laboratory Inc. - Raleigh, NC
Our dynamic Sales Team is searching for a qualified Sales Representative with personality, exceptional people skills and a positive attitude.
About Wolfe, Inc. / Keystone Laboratory Inc.
WOLFE, Inc. / Keystone Laboratory Inc., has been in the business of clinical compliance and workplace protection for nearly 30 years. We provide a comprehensive array of instant drug testing products and accessories, lab services, background screening, program management and training services for organizations of every size and type. In all we do, our number-one objective is to help all of our physicians make an accurate clinical decision for the wellbeing of their patients —and to do so better and more cost-effectively than anyone else.
Keystone Laboratory Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Sales Professional to mature our Medication Management Sales Territory. This position requires prospecting and developing new accounts, with a focus on building long term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue. The Outside Sales Representative will be evaluated on the ability to meet sales quotas and revenue targets. This position requires proven territory management skills, reliable transportation and enthusiasm for extensive travel by car.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Extensive cold calling and in person visits for the purpose of developing a buying relationship.
- Evaluated on the ability to meet sales quotas and revenue targets, prospecting and developing new and existing accounts, and growing strategic relationships.
- Tasked with increasing revenue within the assigned territory, by initiating regular, in person contact with existing and potential clients, and introducing these clients to Keystone products.
- Travel by vehicle to existing and potential client sites throughout entire sales territory.
- Enthusiastically present and promote Keystone’s products to existing and potential clients to increase sales.
- Excellent organizational and reporting abilities, with weekly reports to management.
- Accurately and thoroughly complete sales forms, documents, and reports.
- Attend via phone, email, or in person, regular sales meetings as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed specified sales goals.
- Strong relationship building and business development skills.
- Familiar with time, territory, and call cycle management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service and listening skills.
- Driven to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Competitive desire to grow the Keystone Product Line.
- Clear, common sense thinker with critical reasoning skills. Able to obtain information, evaluate alternatives, seek advice, make recommendations, and take action.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email).
- Collaborative/cooperative relations with management and colleagues.
- Ability to carry and lift multiple sample bags weighing up to 25 pounds.
Education and Experience
- Experience as a sales professional, with demonstrated experience in growing sales.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, College Degree preferred.
- Team Work Collaboration: The ability to work well with others for the purpose of accomplishing organizational goal;
- Adaptability and Flexibility: Ability to adapt to changes and deals with uncertainty and vagueness;
- Communication: Articulates the key points of an issue through written and oral communication;
- Ownership of Results: Take responsibility for producing measurable functional results;
- Interpersonal Skills: Builds and maintains effective working relationships;
Favorable Background Check and Passing Drug Test required for employment.