MSS Solutions, LLC is currently recruiting for Mechanic II positions in the Charlotte, NC area.
Required Skills & Experience:
· 3+ years of experience in the mechanical contracting business as a trade craft employee.
· Must have a valid drivers license and good driving record
· Perform duties as required for a trade craft that might include directing others
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule-days, nights and some weekends
· Communicate with management, superintendent and customers
· Present yourself in a professional manner
Physical Demands: Occasional sitting, frequent stooping, crouching, kneeling, balancing, and climbing. Constant standing, walking, reaching, and gripping. Must be able to talk and hear. Vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Material Handling: Lifting from floor level to overhead with occasional lifting up to 115 lbs. Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs and constant lifting up to 25 lbs, placing this position in the very heavy physical demand classification(PDC).
Required Education: High School graduate or equivalent