Job Site Location:
Fayetteville, North Carolina
As a licensed plumber, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair plumbing issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Blanton's Air, Plumbing & Electric, a well respected 65+-year-old family owned and operated home service company, is looking for exceptional, full-time NC Class 1 Plumber to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential plumbing repair and installation.
Together, We're Greater
At Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric, we provide you the opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, growing organization that makes a positive difference in the lives of our clients, and employees. Our Core Values define our company culture. You'll find lots of opportunities to grow as a professional, serve the community, and enhance the lives of our clients. Our amazing culture of driven professionals is truly what we feel makes us unique.
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Requirements for Success:
- Possess current NC Class 1 Plumbers License
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in residential plumbing
- Exceptional knowledge of local plumbing codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing, and repair.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about our company culture and customer service.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
Sound like a good fit? Let's talk about how together we can be greater! We’ve Got It Going On!
Clients aren’t the only ones happy with Blanton’s—our employees are pretty darn impressed, too! Committed to excellence, Blanton’s has built a skilled, experienced team that’s client-focused throughout every project phase. Not only are we fun and friendly; we share the same service goals. There are many reasons Blanton’s attracts the best people, and these are among the best:
- Industry Leader. We give each client the 5-star experience. We have been in business over 65 years providing outstanding customer service resulting in exceptional customer reviews and ratings.
- Competitive pay, great benefits and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with benefits including Comprehensive medical, dental, 401(k) with company match; paid holidays and vacations. Plus, incentive pay and rewarding competitions (travel, prizes, etc)
- Outstanding Culture. We provide a positive and supportive work environment which our employees value. Professional facility, shop, and warehouse & a positive work environment with amazing people
- Always Growing - Outstanding advancement opportunities. Largest in the area; 60+ and counting; Blanton’s is constantly growing and we think you should too. Our company growth allows for internal growth opportunities across all of our business lines and departments.
- Always Growing - Professional development. Ongoing, onsite, and offsite, education opportunities, education assistance, tuition reimbursement, and continuing education credits allow Blanton’s employees to keep their knowledge of current industry changes relevant.
- Fun company-wide events & family oriented culture. Regularly scheduled gatherings, dinners & company outings & our annual company holiday party; just to name a few
Every business has a story to tell. Ours goes way back to 1951 when Nathan “Bill” Blanton first founded Blanton’s Heating & Air. It was the start of a special journey—and one that we’re proud to continue today.
Specializing in home services now, our business has certainly evolved through the years. But what hasn’t changed is the care we give our clients, and employees. We know the key – to provide the highest level of service we must employ and retain the best of the best. We welcome you to apply and become a part of our winning team.
Check us out on our website: