We are a General Contracting business performing work in the Carolinas, and throughout the Southeast. Service Provider to some of the largest retailers in the industry. Focusing on remodels, handyman services, build-outs, millwork, fixture and display resets, as well as new store installations, signage and site surveys. This position will entail all of these areas of work. Ensure timely completion of assigned tasks and projects. Responsible for all administrative requirements pertaining to assigned tasks and projects, with emphasis on communicating, documenting, and following instructions dictated to us by the vendor/retailer. Ensure all installations are per manufacturer's specifications in a timely manner. Extensive travel within NC, SC, VA and some in TN, KY, GA, FL & MD; must provide own means of transportation most of the time. Must have working knowledge of how to take clear digital pictures, upload to cloud based app, condense files and email upon request, however training is available in this area if needed.
· Experience in all aspects of fixture installation.
· An understanding of floor plans and fixture placement drawings
· Some demonstrated carpentry skills including cabinet installation, hanging commercial fixtures, assembly of pre-built wall units and cabinets, installation or patching of drywall and similar tasks are strongly preferred
· To complete these tasks, you will need experience using your own general hand and power tools. Ownership of a commercial drill, channel locks, vise grips, wrench sets, table and miter saws, pallet jacks and other similar tools to complete installation tasks are a plus
· You will have extensive Client contact and will need exceptional customer service skills
· Be available for extensive regional travel
· A minimum of 1 year of experience in a project, construction, and/or merchandising atmosphere.
· Be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
· Experience in general carpentry
· Experience with moving and installing multiple types of store fixtures including shelving units, floor fixtures, slat wall, gondolas and cash wraps.
· Own transportation
· ABILITY TO TRAVEL