Linxx Global Solutions (Linxx) is actively seeking former military instructors to fill Coastal Riverine Force (CRF) Landward Operations (LO) Instructor positions. CRF LO Instructors will perform classroom and field laboratory support for high-risk training evolutions for the U.S. Navy. Positions are located at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. THESE POSITIONS ARE CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD
CRF LO Instructors will deliver training in support of CRF landside (shore-based) knowledge, skills and operations as well as provide instructional and safety support for live-fire weapons training, which include:
- Delivering group-paced instruction on CRF ground operations tactics, techniques, and procedures in both a classroom and training environments.
- Delivering group-paced instruction on CFR waterborne operations tactics, techniques, and procedures in both a classroom and training environments.
- Delivering group-paced and individual instruction on CRF small arms and crew served weapons operation, user level maintenance, and marksmanship.
All CRF LO Instructors must be familiar with applicable Navy rules, regulations, and other requirements as listed in the Training Course Control Document and may be required to attend in-service training which is designed to update contractor personnel on Government rules, regulations, and other requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Possess knowledge of basic and advanced training techniques.
- Possess knowledge of computer technology application as it applies to instructional presentation and the use of classroom training aids.
- Possess above average communication skills and the ability to comprehend both verbal and written orders.
- Possess the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to complete CUIT certification and deliver each phase and topic assigned.
- Ability to complete the applicable PQS for Line Coach (Small Arms) and Line Coach (Crew Served Weapons) as contained in the Security Force Weapons PQS (NAVEDTRA 43466-C).
- Capable of passing mandatory medical, psychological and drug screenings.
- Capable of successfully passing background investigation.
- Ability to present a professional appearance.
Required Qualifications (NOTE: please attach your most recent resume and a copy of your DD214 to application)
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Current SECRET clearance
- Possess two years’ experience as an instructor delivering training.
- Must have ONE of the following qualifications:
- Have attended the Navy Instructor Training Course (A-012-0077) (or military service equivalent)
- Academic credentialing (teacher/professor)
- Instructor training via an academic institution. NOTE: Currently the only academic institution to meet this requirement is Tidewater Community College Course MILT 5100
- Possess three years documented operational ground/expeditionary warfare experience serving in a Navy Expeditionary Combat Command, U.S. Army/USMC Infantry or Special Operations command/unit or have served as a CUIT qualified Riverine Ground Operations Instructor at CENSECFOR LS Camp Lejeune.
- Possess three years’ experience in delivering weapons-based courses-of-instruction which include live-fire training, and possess/be capable of demonstrating modern dynamic combat shooting skills with optics (SU-269 Articulated Telescope and LA-5B/LA-5C Advanced Target Pointed Illuminator Light) employing service pistol and rifle.
- Possess tactical operational experience in the Navy’s decision-making/planning process; organizational and individual planning; patrol coordination; proficiency in the development and issuance of a concept of operations and combat orders.
- Possess or be able to qualify as a Second-Class Swimmer in accordance with NETC P1552/16.
- Possess three years’ experience in delivering weapons-based courses-of-instruction which include live-fire training, and possess/be capable of demonstrating the operation and tactical employment of crew served weapons.
- Possess Navy NEC 0812 (Small Arms Marksmanship Instructor) credential or be a graduate of Small Arms Marksmanship Instructor (SAMI) Course (A-041-0148) or satisfy one of the SAMI equivalency requirements as set forth in OPNAVINST 3591.1F.
- Possess Navy NEC 0814 (Crew Served Weapons Instructor) credential or be a graduate of Crew Served Weapons Instructor (CSWI) Course (A-830-2215) or satisfy one of the CSWI equivalency requirements as set forth in OPNAVINST 3591.1F.
- Possess current qualification with the type of weapons and courses of fire that they instruct.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Tactical Communications experience:
- Documented experience and be proficient operating portable tactical communications equipment, specifically;
- AN/PRC-117 Harris Falcon III Multiband Networking Manpack
- AN/PRC-150 Type-1 HF Radio
- AN/PRC-152 Type-1 Handheld Multiband
- AN/PYQ-10 Simple Key Loader (SKL)/KIK-11 Tactical Key Loader
- Proficiency in basic Tactical Operations Center set-up, watch standing, information management/flow, procedures, reporting, preplanned responses and Combatant-Craft FLIR system.
- Possess the ability to perform duties as an Electronics Key Management System Local Holder.
- Medical/EMT experience:
- Current certification as an Emergency Medical Technician (Basic).
- Current Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) certification in accordance with the latest Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) standards.
- Possess two years of experience in providing military first aid or emergency room/trauma center care.
- Possess three years of documented operational field medical experience serving as a Fleet Marine Force Corpsman, U.S. Army medic, or as a Special Operations Tactical Medic.
- Commercial Driver’s License
Linxx is a fast-growing Government contracting company, with corporate offices located in Virginia Beach, VA and contract support offices operating in 35 locations across the U.S. Linxx is a well-run, lean company with an excellent past performance record. We are dedicated to improving the security of America and her allies through insightful analysis, creative product development, and exceptional customer service.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Paid time off