CLP (soon to be PeopleReady) Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Journeymen and Apprentice Plumbers in Raleigh, North Carolina
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring Licensed Plumbers for an upcoming project in the Raleigh, and Durham North Carolina.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Journeymen Plumber Job Description
· Assemble pipe sections, tubing, fittings, etc.; some work with copper pipes
· Assembling and installing total pipe systems
· Review blue prints, building codes and specifications to determine work details or procedures
· Installing cast iron and pvc/cpvc pipes
· Installing drain systems, sewer systems and natural gas lines
· Able to read and understand blueprints and schematics
· OSHA 10 preferred
· Knowledge of state and local plumbing codes
· Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
· Ability to lift 75+ lbs. continuously
· Reliable transportation
· Must have tools of your trade
· Verifiable references
· Committed to safety at all times
· Reliable attendance