Skilled Trades Services, Inc is currently recruiting for journeyman electricians in New London, NC! IMMEDIATE NEEDS! LOCAL Candidates - No Per Diem
Wage - $16.65/hr
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Cutting, bending, threading and running electrical conduit materials in a production/goal orientated environment.
- Pull electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
- Experienced running MC Cable.
- Experienced running rigid & EMT conduit.
- Prefer experienced EMT runners!
- Experienced running cable tray.
- Experienced doing tear-outs and demo's.
- Terminated electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
- Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
- Have +/- 8-10 years experience as a commercial electrician (Journeyman).
- Must be willing to work various shifts as required.
- Experience and proficiency running electrical conduit with precision expertise.
- Must be hard working and have the drive and determination to complete the task at hand.
- Must be dependable and willing to complete the project at hand from start to finish.
- Possess "all" basic hand tools (i.e. channel locks, screwdrivers, volt meter, battery drill, etc.).
- Essential skills include: excellent organization and time management with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Only Authorized Workers Eligible to work in the United States. (Will be E-Verified)
- Valid Drivers License, State or Govt. Issued ID and Valid Social Security Card Required.
- All Basic electrical hand tools (including hacksaw, battery drill, etc.).
- Hardhat, Work Boots, Safety Glasses, Gloves & Reflective Safety Vest Required, Fall Protection.
Skilled Trades Services, Inc.
Mike Noftzger, Southeast Regional Manager
10130 Mallard Creek Road, Suite 200
Charlotte, NC 28262
(704) 944-5518 - Office
(704) 584-9675 - Cellular
(866) 900-6160 - Fax
We provide the most comprehensive and cost-effective trades workforce solutions. We place skilled craftsmen for commercial construction projects, industrial projects and military construction projects.
From sourcing, to on-boarding, to pay-rolling, we can manage the entire employment process for you, freeing up your valuable time and money. Whether you need an individual tradesman, or an entire project team, we will adapt to your needs. Our unique combination of recruiting expertise, industry experience, and a client focused model enables us to consistently provide the most intelligent solutions for your trades manning needs.
We'll get you workers when and where you need them! We place construction/industrial trades people to including, Boilermakers, Concrete Workers, Electricians, HVAC Service Technicians, Insulators, Installers, HVAC Service Technicians, Pipe Fitters, Pipe Welders, Plumbers, Riggers, Sheet Metal Duct Installers, etc. We work throughout the Southeast including, Alabama, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas & Virginia.