IMMEDIATE openings for JOURNEYMAN Electricians for work in the Mooresboro, NC area.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Cutting, bending, threading and running electrical conduit materials in a production orientated environment.
- Pull electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
- Experienced running rigid & emt conduit.
- Experienced running cable tray.
- Terminated electrical panels, troubleshooting, etc.
- Understand and Read Single Line Drawings (Control).
- Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
- Have +/- 8-10 years experience as JOURNEYMAN electrician.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting electrical blue prints and drawings.
- Experience and proficiency running electrical conduit with precision expertise.
- Must be hard working and have the drive and determination to complete the task at hand.
- Must be dependable and willing to complete the project at hand from start to finish.
- Possess "all" basic hand tools (i.e. channel locks, screwdrivers, volt meter, battery drill, etc.).
- Essential skills include: excellent organization and time management with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- We are looking for only the best of the best!
- Only Authorized Workers Eligible to work in the United States. (Will be E-Verified)
- Valid Drivers License, State or Govt. Issued ID and Valid Social Security Card Required.
- All Basic electrical hand tools (including hacksaw, battery drill, etc.).
- Hardhat, Work Boots, Safety Glasses, Gloves & Reflective Safety Vest Required, Fall Protection.
- Journeyman - DOE
Call Mike @ 704-584-9675