Our purpose at Day & Night Heating & Air Conditioning Company is to make life comfortable for our clients where they live, work and play. Do you have a passion for serving others and wish to join our team to help make life comfortable for our clients? Do you have what it takes to join our high performance team? We hire and reward our team members based upon six core values that we believe are absolutely crucial to fulfilling our purpose.
As a part of the Day & Night Heating & Air Conditioning Company team, you will enjoy many benefits, including the personal satisfaction of helping residents and businesses in the area with their heating and air conditioning needs. When you consider the cooler winters of North Carolina and the incredibly hot summers, it is not hard to understand how crucial good heating and air conditioning systems are for the people of Fayetteville and the surrounding areas.
Removing and replacing residential HVAC systems and components. Install duct work and HVAC equipment such as: air handlers, condensers, heat pumps, packaged units, gas furnaces, and mini-split systems. Install accessories such as: thermostats, air cleaners, humidifiers, UV-lights, refrigerant lines, condensate pumps, drain lines, volume dampers and various other system components.
- Qualified applicant must be capable of independently planning, organizing, coordinating and installing a residential HVAC system replacement to include equipment and duct system.
- Add or replace system accessories including but not limited to humidifiers, air cleaners, UV Lights, pumps, fans and other components.
- Plan jobs, obtain measurements, fabricate duct and fittings, insulate duct work, install flexible duct, seal duct, install drain pans, assemble equipment, install and connect low-voltage wiring, set and level out equipment pads
- Qualified applicant must have good communication skills including written and oral communication.
- Applicant must be capable of but not limited to the following activities: climbing ladders, crawling in attics and crawl-spaces; lifting in excess of 50 lbs. frequently; standing, kneeling, squatting, crawling for extended periods of time.
- Universal EPA Certification preferred
- Must have a valid North Carolina Driver’s License and a clean driving record
- Qualified applicant must have 2 or more years of experience performing residential HVAC installations
- Qualified applicant must have all required hand tools pertinent to this trade
- Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check is required
- Available to work overtime
- $18-$25 per hour
- Simple IRA
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Training in excess of 80 hours per year