Wolfe Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Inside Sales Professional. This position requires prospecting and developing new accounts, with a focus on building long term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue by suggesting and delivering the right solutions to meet customer needs. The Inside Sales Representative must actively participate and develop new accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle customer inquiries to help service customers and grow business. This position must work effectively with others in a team-based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extensive cold calling and possible in person visits for the purpose of developing a buying relationship.
- Evaluated on the ability to meet sales quotas and revenue targets, prospecting and developing new and existing accounts, and growing strategic relationships.
- Tasked with increasing revenue, by initiating regular, contact with existing and potential clients, and introducing these clients to Wolfe’s products.
- Enthusiastically present and promote Wolfe’s products to existing and potential clients to increase sales.
- Excellent organizational and reporting abilities, with weekly reports to management.
- Accurately and thoroughly complete sales forms, documents, and reports.
- Attend via phone, email, or in person, regular sales meetings as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed specified sales goals.
- Strong relationship building and business development skills.
- Familiar with time, territory, and call cycle management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service and listening skills.
- Driven to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Competitive desire to grow the Wolfe product line.
- Clear, common sense thinker with critical reasoning skills. Able to obtain information, evaluate alternatives, seek advice, make recommendations, and take action.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email).
- Collaborative/cooperative relations with management and colleagues.
- Ability to carry and lift multiple sample bags weighing up to 25 pounds.
Education and Experience:
- Experience as a sales professional, with demonstrated experience in growing sales.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, College Degree preferred.
Favorable Background Check and Passing Drug Test required for employment.
Wolfe Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.