Qualified candidates will eventually dispatch from their homes & check in to the shop 2-3 times per week. We're located in Lexington, NC.
Compensation: $50,000-$80,000 Base/Commission
Pro Plumbing Services, LLC is a friendly, full-service, residential plumbing company focused on providing customer satisfaction and punctual, courteous service. Locally owned and operated. We employ knowledgeable, expert staff. We promote a smoke free work enviroment. Join our team!
We’re looking for exceptional technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential HVAC repair and installation.
As an HVAC technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical compentency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Complete all general HVAC in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or underperforming systems.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Licensed with knowledge of local HVAC codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 4 years experience including hands on training and or work is required
- Proven track record in heating and cooling systems including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
- Able to dispatch from your home
- Competitive compensation
- Health Reimbursement
- On-going Training
- Company Truck Provided
To learn more about us, please visit us on any of the following sites: