Berico is looking to hire an experienced Residential Heating & Air Salesman ("Comfort Specialist"). The HVAC Comfort Specialist will be responsible for visiting with customers to recommend and quote new HVAC equipment sales and ancillary comfort accessories. We are looking for someone experienced in proper load calculations, who has the ability to fully review a heating & air systems and ductwork, and has excellent customer service.
- To present a good, better, best presentation to customer based on a variety of estimates.
- To cultivate sales opportunities through marketing, customer follow up, and self-generation.
- Implement and maintain the highest level of customer service and integrity in the industry
- Ensure Customer Follow up and Satisfaction techniques take place after every installation.
- To properly perform load calculations for customer homes and offer them multiple options in the replacement of their heating and cooling equipment, plus other home comfort options.
- Provide input on marketing and advertising techniques as it pertains to the industry.
- To have experience in the HVAC industry to provide best in class recommendations for the customer.
- Needs to have good driving record.
- Ability to crawl in tight spaces, that may be subject to extreme heat (up to 125 degrees)
- Ability to climb on ladders up to 2 stories high.
- Ability to work in outside environment to measure homes and locations of customer.
- Ability to work and maneuver through customer’s home, crawlspace, roof, attic.
- Base plus commission.
- Vehicle: Provided by company
- Cell Phone: Provided by company
- Benefits and Vacation