MSS takes great care in finding, recruiting and retaining some of the most highly skilled and technologically proficient employees in the industry.
We then provide them with the latest technology, training and support to help ensure the success of our people and our customers.
MSS Solutions, LLC currently has an opening available a HVAC Operator. Candidate will be responsible for daily operation of the HVAC mechanical cooling for an operation center's comfort cooling system. This is a 2nd shift (7pm - 7am) position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring with a computer, operating parameters including checking temperatures and pressures.
- Physically reviewing plant equipment to ensure all equipment is operating properly.
- Visually inspect equipment for malfunction.
- Record operating condition of equipment.
- Assist the Lead PM Technician in the performance of preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Other such duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Successful candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years of HVAC experience
- Ability to utilize electrical and other test instruments to test and diagnose equipment.