An inclusive, energetic culture. Incredible opportunity. A community-focused company. And one of the most powerful brands in the world. You can expect a lot from a career at Target.
About This Opportunity
- Provides technical and administrative support to the human resources team
- Administers team member orientations, communications and employee relations, compliance, payroll, and all required record keeping
- Ensures all policies and procedures are in compliance with pertinent government regulations
- Special work as assigned including various other research and/orstatistical compilation
- High school graduate or equivalent; two years administrative support experience; PC experience desired
- Excellent organizational and problem solving/decision making skills; excellent written/oral communication skills; good math skills; basic typing skills
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Cheerful and helpful guest service skills
- Able to use personal computer, copy machine and other office equipment as needed; able to maintain confidential information; read correspondence, reports, etc.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits
- Target discount
Employing more than 350,000 team members in 49 states, we value creativity, diversity and collaboration in all its forms. From stocking our stores' shelves with fantastic products at great prices to a deep commitment to community giving, Target strives for excellence in every way.
inform us of your interest. Select Hourly Distribution Center Positions. Search for Distribution Center zip code or city. Or visit your local Target store to apply on the Employment Kiosks located at the front of the stores. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Target is an equal employment opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.