The purpose of this position is for accurate financial proofing of copy against original, marking errors with proofreaders’ marks and incorporating all necessary changes to the documents and projects at Integreon. This position will also assist with other projects as needed throughout Integreon in support of the Specialist role and as assigned by the Team Lead.
- Identify and markup legal documents for accurate spelling, grammar, punctuation, point size, text style, spacing and formatting
- Type, review or complete requests as they are assigned
- Telephone and e-mail communication with clients as required
- Accurately recording time and project notes for all projects assigned
- Provide project status updates throughout work schedule
- Responsible for continuing to upgrade work skills by participating in company-offered training and development programs.
- Responsible for other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Maintaining and supporting ISO standards through creation and updating of documentation and compliance with all security standards.
Personal Success Characteristics
- Must be able to demonstrate solid skills in Microsoft Office suite of products for word processing, spreadsheet and database, as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Individual must also be proficient in software related to the documents they will be proofing. Along with proficiency this position requires the ability to meet deadlines paying attention to detail throughout all of their work.
- This position must have the ability to multi-task and oversee multiple projects at any given time, as well as perform accurately under time pressures and constraints. This position will also need to maintain confidential information and work in a fast paced, dynamic and creative organization.
- This position must possess the ability to write correspondence and communicate effectively with customers in a friendly, pleasant manner.
- This position must also show initiative and good judgment, functioning well under pressure, able to switch gears on a moment’s notice as well as the ability to concentrate in an environment of multiple demands and distractions. Demonstrated flexibility and responsiveness are a plus.
- This position also requires skills of a detailed oriented, well-organized, self-motivated, problem solver who can work independently.
Health, vision, dental, 401k, PTO and tuition discount
3 Years Financial Proofreading
BA in related field
Equal Opportunity Employer