Fabricates and assembles related equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling and processing systems.
Also, will have plumbing and driving company truck responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works according to layout and plans sequence of operations.
- Positions, aligns, fits, and welds, bolts, hammers or otherwise puts together parts.
- Verifies conformance of workplace to specifications.
- Fabricates and assembles products.
- Holds, positions, and reads tape to assist in layout.
- Places and moves equipment and materials.
- Positions and turns clamps; screws, bolts, and hammers parts together; uses tools and equipment properly and only if certified (as required).
- Complies with company policies and procedures, especially safety rules.
- Frequently required to walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and talk or hear.
- Operates forklift to load, unload, lift/haul material.
- Has full knowledge and understanding of ‘Shop Spool Books’.
- Has excellent communication skills and able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Able to multitask and maintain work efficiency.
- Learn to operate shop equipment and tools.
- Must manage a clean and organized work environment.
- Clean Driving record and ability to operate company vehicle ( including driving a manual transmission and 24 ft flatbed).
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds on a consistent basis.
- Able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical / Vision/ Prescription Insurance
- HSA w/ Employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K w/ 5% match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Minorities\Females\Disability\Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor