Keystone Laboratory Inc. is currently seeking a dedicated employee, who can demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of the laboratory process, data entry accurately, performing a variety of routine scientific tasks that provide experience and familiarization with the scientific staff, methods, practices and programs. Must be able to work independently with little supervision; receives specific and detailed instructions and be able to follow as to required tasks and results expected.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review LC/MS and GC/MS data and report results.
- Sample prep for LC/MS and GC/MS analysis.
- LC/MS and GC/MS instrument maintenance.
- General lab duties (making reagents, etc.).
- Must have strong math and analytical problem solving.
- Must have the ability to enter data accurately in a computer system.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn new computer systems for data entry and inquiry.
- Must maintain security and document/report problems to the supervisor (QA/QC Official, Certifying Scientist or Scientific Director.)
- Must demonstrate the ability to work well under production pressures and deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a cooperative manner with co-workers, supervisors and others on Company premises.
- Must demonstrate the ability to complete an assigned task in a safe manner and in a constant state of alertness and must understand and follow all safety rules.
- Must be regular and predictable in attendance.
- Must be available to work occasional weekends, nights and after normal business hours, and on short notice, if required.
- Must be detailed oriented and can perform data entry quickly but most importantly accurately.
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Organized and Detail oriented
- Apply relevant local, state and federal rules and regulations, including OSHA
- Complete and follow in house training
- Work with little supervision yet effectively follow directions of supervisors and other management level personnel
- Dedicated to high quality work and Company Spirit
- Willing to learn and or suggest new ways of doing the team’s work
Skills to perform additional responsibilities such as the following make a candidate highly desirable:
- Instrument maintenance on GC/MS, LC/MS/MS, liquid handling robotics, immunoassay analyzers, etc.
- IT skills for Computer maintenance/software installation
- SQL or VBA for LIMS configuration/Instrument automation
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a natural science to meet regulatory requirements such as biology or chemistry (Chemistry preferred).
Essential Physical Requirements
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
Favorable Background Check and Passing Drug Test required for employment.