Who Wouldn’t Want to Work Here?
Blanton's Air, Plumbing & Electric, a well respected 65+-year-old family owned and operated home service company, is looking for exceptional, full-time residential service electrician to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential electrical repair and installation.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line HVAC technicians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions. As a service technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- You will need to be on call occasionally.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance so you don’t scare customers away.
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- You should have the proper certifications. We can help you acquire this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
Committed to excellence, Blanton’s has built a skilled, experienced team that’s client-focused throughout every project phase. Not only are we fun and friendly; we share the same service goals. There are many reasons Blanton’s attracts the best people, and these are among the best:
- Experienced, well-qualified leadership team
- Positive work environment
- Regularly scheduled gatherings, dinners & company outings
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Healthcare with 100% of employees coverage paid by the company
- Incentive pay and rewarding competitions (travel prizes, etc.)
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company contributions
- Company-provided tools and affordable employee tool purchasing plan (with payroll deduction)
- Updated, well-maintained vehicles
- Professional facility, shop and warehouse
- Proactive measurement of customer satisfaction
- Exceptional customer reviews and ratings
- Lead referral process
- Automated processes and scheduled in-house training
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified industry coursework
- Advancement and career growth plan
- Scheduled vehicle safety and tool inspections
- Company provided phone, iPad and uniforms
Please check out our detailed job description video here: https://youtu.be/huBvu14AFlc to see if this career is right for you