CLP Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Experienced Carpenters in Wilson, NC
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring experienced Carpenters for an upcoming project in the Wilson, North Carolina area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Carpenter Job Description
· Prepare the layout and scope of work for the project
· Construct, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wallboard
· Framing Carpenters: Install metal and wood framing and roof truss components, reading and understanding blue prints and schematics, using hand and electric tools to cut and fabricate and install frame work components
· Complete concrete forming, framing, and finishing work
· Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, finishing interior and exterior trim, and other wooden fixtures
· Shape and cut materials to specific measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
· Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks and props, using hand tools
· Four years or more experience in commercial construction
· Extensive background in repairing and rebuilding existing structures
· Reliable transportation
· Must have tools of your trade
· Verifiable references
· Committed to safety at all times
· Reliable attendance