Come join a fun and flexible workgroup! We have a great benefit package and our time off package is one of the best. In addition to the pay and benefits you will receive, talent is our most important resource and we want to invest in you. As a company, we work with corporations and law firms who rely on our team’s experience and expertise in documents, administrative and business services. If you are exceptional at what you do, we would love to put you to work in an exceptional company in an exceptional position.
We provide comprehensive ongoing training to ensure our Workflow Coordinators are prepared to deliver an exceptional product to our clients. Our training also prepares you to work within programs at a level you may have never had exposure to before. We encourage continued development and provide growth opportunities that will help you with the next steps in your career at Integreon.
Hours for this role are 3pm - 11pm. Training takes place between 9am - 5pm.
Job expectation include, but are not limited to:
· Monitor client e-mail inboxes for incoming projects and set up projects in a workflow management tool
· Answer phones and respond to client e-mail utilizing professional and concise communication
· Manage and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
· Completion of client document requests
· Assist other Associates with questions and troubleshooting projects.
· Hand-off or receive projects from other WFCs
· Review work to ensure quality and process standards that exceed client expectations
Integreon operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days/year. Workflow Coordinators are scheduled to work five days each week, including every third weekend, which may include both Saturday and Sunday.
Benefits available include:
· Health, Dental Vision and Life insurance programs available
· 401k with great company match
· Great paid time off benefits
· Short term and Long term disability