Pitt Electric has been a well-known member of the electrical industry in eastern NC for over 36 years. We recently began a significant expansion of our company in Greenville, Garner, and Wilmington, NC. We strive to bring value to our customers on every job, while providing a healthy, sage, and rewarding environment for our employees, as they work and provide for their families.
- Plan and direct the work of multiple technicians providing electrical service, maintenance, repairs, and renovations for customers on a daily/weekly basis.
- Work with existing customers and develop new customers to increase revenues of the electrical service division.
- Provide timely quotes/estimates to customers and bill in accordance with agreed upon scopes of work immediately upon completion of the work.
- Minimum of 10 years commercial/industrial electrical experience. A solid working knowledge of the current edition of the NEC is required.
- Service and troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Managerial experience supervising a minimum of 5 electricians/technicians required.
- Experience estimating and supervising projects up to $250,000 in value. Estimation by Viewpoint software experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- High school Diploma or GED preferred
- Very competitive starting pay with bonus program
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) pension plan with company match
- Uniform and tool purchase program
- On-going training and professional development opportunities
- Career growth and advancement opportunities