Cable Disconnect Technician
Full-time, Part-time, Base pay, Plus Commission
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are seeking self-motivated, full-time and part-time candidates with strong Customer service skills to preform physical non pay disconnections of service.
Must have vehicle capable of carrying a 28' extension ladder.
- Receive assigned accounts for disconnections through mobile application.
- Meet standardized goals and objectives as established by the management team.
- Represent client in a professional and positive manner in all situations
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance, and vehicle registration without restrictions, dependable vehicle truck, van or SUV (For 28' Ladder use)
- Must pass a criminal background check, MVR, and drug screen upon consideration of employment
- Must use dependable personal vehicle truck, van or SUV (For 28' Ladder use) and able to work evening and weekend hours
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Ability to walk or work over all types of terrain, in all types of weather
- Ability to carry tools and equipment
- Ability to work in tight spaces while bending, twisting and reaching
- Ability to perform work in elevated places (i.e., roofs and utility poles)
- Paid training program
- Hourly base rate plus commissions
- Health Benefits –Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Paid time off – Vacation
If interested, issuing out work immediately. Fill out an application online at