Customer Support Representative
Wolfe Inc. - Concord, NC
Our dynamic Customer Support Team is searching for qualified Customer Service Representative with personality, exceptional people skills and a positive attitude.
About Wolfe, Inc. / Keystone Laboratory Inc.
WOLFE, Inc. / Keystone Laboratory Inc., has been in the business of drug detection and workplace protection for nearly 30 years. We provide a comprehensive array of instant drug testing products and accessories, lab services, background screening, program management and training services for organizations of every size and type. In all we do, our number-one objective is to help all of our customers achieve a safe, drug-free workplace—and to do so better and more cost-effectively than anyone else.
The Customer Support Representative Position is accountable to review, update and maintain customer information for the Customer Information File (CIF). This position is responsible for the processing of routine service transactions, client inquires and occasional specimen collections resulting in accurate and relevant customer service; thus, ensuring transactions are performed quickly, accurately and cost-effectively.
- Answer incoming telephone calls– respond to voicemail's within 1 hour;
- Respond to client’s inquiries that come in through email within 1 hour;
- Participate with other Support Team Members in Monthly 24/7 Rotations;
- Perform specimen collections, as needed, for clients in a professional manner following closely the provided instructions to the letter for compliance;
- Data entry of client orders accurately and timely;
- Set up new accounts in all systems required (Goldmine, Drug Pak, Tazworks);
- Negative Non-DOT Test Reporting;
- Import all labs into MRO management;
- Correct custom exceptions and generate reports to clients according to their specific instructions – verbal, email, fax etc.;
- Handle time-sensitive requests appropriately;
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude;
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, fast paced environment;
- Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines;
- Must have reliable transportation;
- Desire to be part of a fast-paced, rapidly growing company.
- High school diploma;
- Ability to handle large, fluctuating volumes of work;
- Strong PC, keyboarding and typing skills;
- Strong customer focus;
- Team Work Collaboration: The ability to work well with others for the purpose of accomplishing organizational goal;
- Adaptability and Flexibility: Ability to adapt to changes and deals with uncertainty and vagueness;
- Communication: Articulates the key points of an issue through written and oral communication;
- Ownership of Results: Take responsibility for producing measurable functional results;
- Interpersonal Skills: Builds and maintains effective working relationships;
- Provide support to Wolfe Inc. / Keystone Laboratory Inc. Sales Representatives to answer customer related questions;
- Collaborate with internal Wolfe Inc. / Keystone Laboratory Inc. Departments.
Favorable Background Check and Passing Drug Test required for employment.