Reports to: Group Controller
Employment Status: Full Time/Exempt
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Location: Morrisville and Kinston, NC
Date Created/Last Evaluated: 3/28/18
Provides various IT support services to BDI North America. Analyzes tests, troubleshoots and evaluates existing network systems, such as local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), Internet systems, software and hardware systems. Perform network maintenance to ensure networks operate correctly and with minimal interruption. Serves as IT contact for Morrisville, Kinston and Outside Sales. Manages all office equipment, telephone system, and security access. Ensures data is safety and securely backed up. Runs month end and year end processes. Coordinate with outside IT vendors to ensure systems are working properly. Maintains confidentially with sensitive company information.
Associate Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or similar AND at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a similar role or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
· Associate Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as work instructions, standard operating procedures, operation manuals, and written directions.
· Possess a valid North Carolina Drivers’ license
· Ability to travel between Morrisville and Kinston locations on weekly or bi-weekly basis
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, and Email Administration
· Knowledge on managing IBM AS/400 and OS/400 7.1, ERP systems
· Knowledge of BPCS 405CD required
· Knowledge of computer programming, specifically RPG code
· Proficient with the setup, configuration, and troubleshooting Windows 7/10, MS Office 2010/2016
· Knowledge of installation of computer hardware and software
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
· Ability to work independently with good organizational skills and time management
· Excellent customer service skills
· Manage all aspects of ERP system (BPCS)
· Manage IBM AS/400 and OS/400 7.1 systems
· Maintain and modify BPCS
· Work with outside consulting vendors for AS/400
· Write reports using OS/400 Query report writer
· Manage network of three Dell servers and three VM servers
· Keep all software and hardware maintenance up to date
· Configure security settings or access permissions for groups or individuals
· Install/integrate new hardware or software systems or components as needed
· Provide support related to software, hardware or connectivity issues
· Troubleshoot network or connectivity problems for users for both on-site and remote users
· Interface with outside IT vendors
· Perform end of month and end of year reports
· Ensure company data is backed up properly
· Support item cost changes in BPCS
Must be able to work at a desk in a cubicle or office.
Must be able to answer telephones.
Must be able to communicate with other employees or clients both face to face and via telephone.
Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
Must be able to transport computer equipment throughout the building.
Must be able to travel to and from the office and remote locations, sometimes off-hours.
Manual dexterity is required.
Travel to Kinston, NC at least weekly or bi-weekly is required. There is potential for occasional overnight domestic travel as it may be or may become as required.
Bijur Delimon International is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of various fluid dispensing products and systems. These systems range from simple single-point grease feeders to complex automatic systems that dispense oil or grease to hundreds of lubrication points. Bijur Delimon International also produces industrial cooling products backed by world-class on-site service and support worldwide.
With facilities in the United States, China, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Austria, Ireland, India and Spain, Bijur Delimon International services many national and international manufacturers. Principal industries served include: machine tools, railroad, steel, mining, printing, mobile, wind energy, food and beverage, textiles and material handling, among others.
Bijur Delimon International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.