Commercial Plumbers needed for immediate positions!
Skilled Trades Services, an Industry leader in construction staffing has openings for Commercial Plumbers and helpers for projects in Charlotte, NC
- Read blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work: locations, quantities, and sizes of materials required.
- Identify all tools required for tasks.
- Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks
- Plumbers must be able to measure, run and sweat copper to hvac units.
- Plumbers must be able to demolition and trim out of devices (sinks, toilets, etc.).
- Demonstrated industrial construction/maintenance history experience.
- Ability to read prints and construction drawings.
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and manufacturers manuals and instructions.
- Demonstrate knowledge on the pipe fitting processes for industrial piping and boiler components.
- Journeyman plumber must have 8-10 years commercial experience.
- Helpers must have 3-5 years commercial experience.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Good aptitude and manual dexterity.
- Good reading comprehension.
- Ability to work with others -- team player.
- Ability to work independently -- minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors.
- Must be capable of working out side in the elements including but not limited to the heat, cold, rain, and wind; and must be able to work for long period of times up to 12 hours a day.
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and steel-toe boots.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Verifiable employment eligibility via E-Verify.
- Possess all hand tools of the trade.
- Will be willing to work OT as required.
- Must be dependable, and able to complete the assignment from start to finish.
Call 704-944-5523 Immediately! Please be prepared to forward us a copy of your up-to-date resume.
Skilled Trades Services represents and recruits for companies nationwide ranging from small family owned operations through major national contractors.
We are a leading supplier of commercial, residential and industrial construction trades including, electricians, pipe fitters, pipe welders, plumbers, carpenters, millwrights, sheet metal mechanics, duct installers, etc. Skilled Trades Services is a national provider and has projects ongoing throughout the United States with local positions throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland. Sign on to to view our current openings!