Skilled Trades Services is recruiting for Commercial Electricians for upcoming projects in Charlotte, NC! Submit up to date resume today!
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Cutting, bending, threading and running electrical conduit materials.
- Pull electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
- Experienced running 1/2" & 3/4" rigid conduit.
- Experienced running cable tray.
- Terminated electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
- Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
- Must have 8-10 yrs. experience as a commercial journeyman electrician.
-Must have at least 3 years experience as apprentice.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting electrical blue prints and drawings.
- Must be willing to work various shifts as required.
- Experience and proficiency running electrical conduit with precision expertise.
- Must be hard working and have the drive and determination to complete the task at hand.
- Must be dependable and willing to complete the project at hand from start to finish.
- Possess "all" basic hand tools (i.e. channel locks, screwdrivers, volt meter, battery drill, etc.).
- Only Authorized Workers Eligible to work in the United States. (Will be E-Verified)
- Valid Drivers License, State or Govt. Issued ID and Valid Social Security Card Required.
- All Basic electrical hand tools (including hacksaw, battery drill, etc.).
- Hardhat, Work Boots, Safety Glasses, Gloves & Reflective Safety Vest Required.
What We Offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or ATM/Debit Card Payment
Skilled Trades Services, Inc. provides the most comprehensive and cost-effective trades workforce solutions. Skilled Trades Services places skilled craftsmen for commercial construction projects, industrial projects and military construction projects.
From sourcing, to on-boarding, to pay-rolling, we can manage the entire employment process for you, freeing up your valuable time and money. Whether you need an individual tradesman, or an entire project team, we will adapt to your needs. Our unique combination of recruiting expertise, industry experience, and a client focused model enables Skilled Trades Services to consistently provide the most intelligent solutions for your trades manning needs.
We'll get you workers when and where you need them! We place construction/industrial trades people to including, Boilermakers, Concrete Workers, Electricians, HVAC Service Technicians, Insulators, Installers, HVAC Service Technicians, Pipe Fitters, Pipe Welders, Plumbers, Riggers, Sheet Metal Duct Installers, etc. We work throughout the Southeast including, Alabama, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas & Virginia, Kernersville, Greensboro, Winston-Salem