The Romanoff Group of companies are a blend of commercial and residential, Electrical and Heating & Cooling companies created in Columbus, Ohio, with offices in Cincinnati, Louisville, Nashville, Raleigh and Charlotte. Since our company began, our growth has been firmly rooted in the pride of our craftsmen, coupled with a blend of stellar project management and industry leading knowledge. Our team members are truly our greatest asset. With a constant dedication to their craft, each day our team members support our companies' commitment to our customers and the communities in which we serve.
Great Reasons to Join Romanoff:
- Highly Competitive Wage
- Excellent Benefits Package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life/STD/LTD/Accident and Critical Illness)
- $15k Company Paid Life Insurance
- Training and Support
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Apprenticeship
- ESOP Retirement Plan
The Romanoff Group firmly believes that our employees drive the success of the company. With success as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential.
- Participate in the full life cycle of electrical installations on new construction projects
- Manage installations, order materials, schedule, and train electrical helpers
Experience and Qualification Requirements
- Must have electrician license
- Commercial Electrical Experience
- Valid Driver License
- Able to pass a Drug Test
- Able to pass a Background Check
Preferred Qualification Requirements
- New construction experience
- Must be able to adhere to large amounts of standing, walking, bending, squatting, sitting and lifting
- Must be able to speak English and hear to communicate
- Must be able to use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools
- Must be able to pick up, lift, carry and move up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work at heights, climb ladders and stairways, and occasionally work off of platforms/scaffolding, (using the appropriate fall protection requirements)
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions (including heat, rain, cold and wind) while wearing appropriate PPE
- Must be able to wear required personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses, ear plugs, masks/respirators, hi-vis safety vests, gloves and safety toe, construction-grade work boots
Romanoff Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.