Pitt Electric has been a well-known member of the electrical industry in eastern NC for over 36 years. We recently began a significant expansion of our company in Greenville, Garner, and Wilmington, NC. We strive to bring value to our customers on every job, while providing a healthy, sage, and rewarding environment for our employees, as they work and provide for their families.
- Plan and direct the work of multiple crews led by electrical mechanics/foreman to ensure all project tasks are completed on schedule and within budget including documenting hours worked and job progress.
- Read plans, specifications, and submittal data to ensure all equipment is correct and installed in accordance with the National Electric Code and manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Process project documents including change orders, RFI’s, and daily progress reports and participate in all scheduled project coordination meetings as directed by the project manager.
- Follow directions and work productively with project managers, mechanics/foreman, co-workers, general contractors and other trades in a construction environment.
- Working knowledge of computers and mobile devices such as tablets and cell phones
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Valid Driver's license
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- High school Diploma or GED preferred
- Very competetive starting pay with bonus program
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) pernsion plan with company match
- Uniform and tool purchase program
- On-Going training and professional opportunities
- Career growth and advancement opportunites